The heart of the mission of LMCI is to provide relevant biblical instruction to help liberate you and your ministry. One of the first steps in being liberated is to know what your personal ministry is.
Discovering and exercising your spiritual gifts will allow you to become more focused in your purposeful function within the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:15b-16). Accordingly, LMCI offers two helpful, free resources:
- Realizing & Fulfilling Your Personal Ministry e-book
- Personal Spiritual Gifts Evaluation
1. Realizing & Fulfilling Your Personal Ministry e-book
To read the Realizing & Fulfilling Your Personal Ministry free e-book, click on the above photo or on the corresponding link in the left column of this web page.
2. Personal Spiritual Gifts Evaluation
The Spiritual Gift Evaluation is designed to assist you in identifying your God-given desires and abilities for service. Every Christian is a valuable member of the body of Christ, having a specific mix of talents and abilities that our Creator intended for us to sow into His kingdom.
If you take the evaluation online, you will be able to view and print a personal inventory of your answers and ministries. (For further clarification of your results, you will also have access to ministry definitions.)
To take the online version of the Spiritual Gifts Evaluation, please login as a registered user of our site.
1. Click here to become a new registered user.
2. If you are already a registered user, please login.
We also offer a hard-copy version of the Spiritual Gift Evaluation in PDF format which you can print and take offline. Please click here or on the following links in the left column of this web page to view and print the corresponding files.
1. Spiritual Gift Evaluation Statements
2. Spiritual Gift Evaluation Answer Sheet
3. Spiritual Gift Evaluation Key
4. Spiritual Gift Evaluation Ministry Definitions
5. Spiritual Gift Evaluation Response Form
May all of us grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love (Ephesians 4:15b-16 NKJ).